Teamleader Operational Procuremen
Egg machine giant Moba structures supply chain with Tradecloud
The increasing growth of recent years prompted Moba – a manufacturer of egg grading machines – to implement the Tradecloud supply chain platform. This also required a simplification of the purchasing process. “We now have insight into the entire purchase order flow within the platform,” says Jolien Tiën, Teamleader Operational Procurement at Moba.
Moba wants to set up the Purchase to Pay process as effectively and efficiently as possible. According to Tïën, this is necessary for two reasons. On the one hand to simplify the complex IT landscape, on the other hand to make data easier to exchange with suppliers. The company in Barneveld has a reputation to uphold as the world’s largest egg machine manufacturer.
Innovation in production
Within the egg industry, Moba is the leading producer of equipment for grading, packing and processing eggs. The company recently launched a new version of an egg grading machine in which innovation plays a key role. The machine in question, the Forta, avoids contact between the eggs. This reduces the risk of egg shell cracking and the risk of cross-contamination. The machine is also equipped with more data collection and analysis possibilities.
Tradecloud determines workflow
Moba employees record orders in the ERP system and then most of the work takes place within Tradecloud. This includes determining the workflow and all order-related communication.
Delivery reliability partners
The suppliers with the most order lines have now been transferred to Tradecloud.
The retyping of order-related data is largely a thing of the past after the implementation of Tradecloud.
Tiën emphasizes that the potential time gain is important, but that Moba is mainly to do the quality improvement. With that in mind, phase two of the project also makes sense.
The entire implementation process took about five months.
‘Just get on with it.’
Although Moba only went live recently, Tiën already sees enough potential.
More Case Studies
- Agrifac: Just-in-time production makes integration with suppliers even more important
- Nooteboom Trailers: 200.000 order lines largely automatically processed, including CAD files.
- Eriks: More insight and thus better meeting our agreements with customers
- Voortman Steel Group: Automatically send orders to suppliers, focusing only on the exceptions
- Bosch Rexroth: Process customer orders directly in Germany in SAP
- Van Egmond: B2B eCommerce for our OEM customers
- Intersafe: 50% less order administration
- BluePrint Automation: Improve supplier reliability
- Quooker: Share data with suppliers in China
- Technetix: Improve communication with suppliers in Asia
- Van Raam: Automatically share orders with suppliers via the Supply chain portal from Exact Globe
Curious what Tradecloud can do for you?
Yes, please contact me!