Functional release notes
Functional Release Notes is our monthly update that highlights recent product improvements we’ve made so you can easily stay up to date on what’s new. If you have any questions, please send a mail to Support@tradecloud1.com
Functional release notes for April 2023
- As shipment user I want to know transport information of the shipment
- As portal user, I want to choose from previously used custom labels
- As portal user I want to filter on labels on order & order line level.
- As Slimstock I want to change the agreed API specification
- As supplier, I want to receive a task when a new forecast is shared with me.
- As buyer I need to communicate the invoice entity and address in a purchase order
- Document activities on order header level are created when there is in fact no document attached.
- Date picker in the supplier dialogs uses US (MM/DD/YYYY) date format instead of UK (DD/MM/YYYY) when language is English
- BuyerLine DeliverySchedule is copied directly to the Line.DeliverySchedule while the line is already confirmed.
- As removed user I don’t want to receive any email notifications (except invitations)
Functional release notes for March 2023
- As shipment portal supplier I want to open the shipment I just created automatically
- As a portal user I want to remove labels to orders and order lines via the portal
- As buyer I want to receive webhook message when custom labels are added in the portal
- Issued line is ReadyToShip, when delivered based on deliveryHistory
- After closing a task the “results might be out of date” popup is shown, while the results are not out of date.
- No messages can be send for some Order lines
- Portal does not redirect to an order(line) when your language in TC is not the same as in your browser.
- Conversation tasks “send” & “send & close” buttons disappeared after forecast Acknowledge tasks was released
- Changes in order columns not directly stored in local storage
Functional release notes for February 2023
- As buyer, I want forecasts are stored in a forecasts service and are searchable
- As buyer I want to have a custom Slimstock Forecast API endpoint.
- As a forecast user, I want to view forecasts in the portal
- Portal new view shows “dsdsd” in the destination section while it is not received from the BE
- Order line detail page dialogs breaks when a proposal is done for a line that has the Shipped indicator of true
Functional release notes for January 2023
- As buyer I want to make known the required mode of transport on delivery line level
- As company admin I want to be able to change the company name
- As portal user I want to add a internal conversation message to an order or line in Tradecloud
- As a Portal user I want my shipment to automatically update
- As a buyer, I want to have an API endpoint to where I can send my forecasts
- As Product manager, I want to have a Forecast domain model
- As buyer or supplier I want to specify if I search for inbound or outbound tasks
- Dimensions & Line description are always shown in the new view, even when dimensions is empty
- Marking tasks overdue updates the meta.source.userId & companyId
- Tasks counter on the dashboard page looks at “all” tasks, while is should look at “my company’s tasks.
Functional release notes for December 2022
- As buyer, I want my supplier receives a task when order lines are overdue
- As buyer I want that my goods receipt booking time is taken into account when marking order lines overdue
- As non technical users I want to export orders in .xlsx format instead of .csv
- As portal user, I want to see property value & key from left to right, instead of below each other.
- Open conversation tasks cannot be closed via the portal
Functional release notes for November 2022
- As Product manger I want to extent the languages we support
- 12 languages are supported now!
- As buyer I want to specify the time it takes to book in goods receipts (received orders) in the ERP system
- This will delay overdue notifications for the supplier
- As supplier I want to enter a negative discount amount in the portal
- As a portal supplier I want that my departure location in a shipment is pre filled.
- As portal user I want to have a user-friendly way to select the columns I want to see in the orders & line overviews
- Filter section scroll bar broken on the tasks page
Functional release notes for October 2022
- As Legacy buyer I want to delete migrated duplicate order lines in Tradecloud One
- As Sales, I want a demo env can be scaled via Slack
- As a user I want to follow up on tasks of the other party
- As portal user I want to have clear layouts for requests and delivery histories.
- As portal users, I want that tasks are sorted in such a way that labelled tasks are shown on top.
- As portal user I want to have a more vertical oriented order detail page, so I can see all needed info on one page.
- As buyer I want to see the proposal/reopen reason in the order header detail page.
- As buyer I want the supplier to receive an additional email notification when tasks are Open for a while
- Columns on the order overview are not always shown as stored in the local storage
- Workflow service only processes 200 orders to check on overdue tasks
- When logging in for the first time as supplier, “show tasks of” on the tasks page selected “buyer” by default.
- update event is logged while an reopen request is expected, when a buyer request the same reopen request after the first is rejected.
- Synced legacy order confirmations have missing leading zeros in the line and schedule positions
- Overdue indicator not correctly set to false when reopen request is accepted
Functional release notes for September 2022
- As SAP user I want the Tradecloud SAP connector to number empty confirmation delivery line positions
- As DevOps, I want a an abstraction layer to store service-specific settings
- As SAP user I want the Tradecloud One integration to behave as Tradecloud 3.0
- Print function to print order details on header level
- Order X shows incorrect overdue activities
- Setting the overdue indicator on False by updating the logistical status of a delivery line will result in a unwanted “labelled overdue” activity
- BuyerAccountCode must be filled in order to create a shipment via the portal as supplier
- “send & close” conversation tasks in the Tasks page will not remove them from the UI
- Overdue indicator not set to false when deliveryHistory is updated.
- The same Supplier sales order number is printed multiple times on header level on the the order print out
Functional release notes for Augustus 2022
- As a buyer I want that tasks can be marked overdue when open for a while
- As a portal user, I want to filter on Overdue orders and order lines
- As A buyer, acting as a supplier, I want to bulk action on the order detail page
- As Buyer I want to determine after how long a reminder has to be send to supplier related to Open tasks
- As DevOps I want to add the SAP order webhook to the SAP SOAP Connector API v2
- As portal user, I want to see which order (line)s are overdue
- As portal user I want order lines are no longer overdue anymore when certain events happen.
- As a buyer I want to confirm issued orders of supplier who does not use Tradecloud.
- During order line syncing the total amount is always calculated based on the buyer line
- SAP SOAP Connector uses confirmedLine in case of request
- Act as supplier only works for the first user
- when a supplier does a proposal and after that just accept the order as is, then the line totalAmount.includingRequest is not recalculated
Functional release notes for July 2022
- As Buyer I want to determine after how long a reminder has to be send to a supplier related to Open tasks
- As portal user I want to see the order.totalAmountIncludingRequests & order.totalAmount in the order
- As product management I want an order event to only contain lines that changed
- As a portal user, I want to filter shipments based on companies
- As company, I want to use the charge line type standard I like
- As buyer I want to see which order lines are overdue
- As a user, I want to filter order lines in the order lines page that are related to a specific contact
- As a buyer, I want to filter orders on destination name
- As portal user I want to see the orderLine.totalAmountIncludingRequests & orderLine.totalAmount in the order line
- As a supplier, I want to add an additional charge line to an order line
- Orders with version conflicts, Portal sends a higher version
- using the Shipped indicator filled the completedAt of the order line
- Order (line) Delivered & Shipped indicators are not propagated to delivery lines
Functional release notes for June 2022
- As buyer, I want to mark delivery lines as shipped via an Shipped indicator on order line level.
- As portal user, I want to open a shipment from an order line detail page and visa versa
- Update and confirm all Order Event lines using only one SAP request
- As a portal supplier, I want to create a shipment
- As supplier I want ‘item’ to be enriched from the PO line when I don’t send it in my dispatch advice message
- As integrated supplier I want to resend orders to my ERP after setting the buyer account number
- Lines that become Delivered based on an order event do not get the status delivered
Functional release notes for May 2022
- As supplier I want to bulk approve/reject buyer reopen requests
- As buyer I want to download all orders/lines in one go.
- As SAP Connector customer I need my custom fields on Tradecloud One
- As buyer, I want the orderLine deliverySchedule in the CSV download
- As portal user, I want to attach document to an shipment
- There is no feedback to the user when using an invalid backup code.
Functional release notes for April 2022
- As portal user, I want to find shipments
- As portal user I want to view shipments
- As portal user I want to chat about shipments
- As CTO I want to optimize order versioning and support integrations
- Makes it easier for supplier to integrate
- As 2FA user for who 2FA is enforced I want to disable 2FA in order to get a new TOTP
- Reduces support
- As user I want to see how many tasks related to a Category or Module are open
- As portal supplier, I want to reopen order lines based on charge line values
- Bulk Reopen request by supplier uses buyerLine values, instead of the confirmedLine values.
- OrderLinesConfirmedBySupplier event (auto approve) does not calculate the Gross price when only net price is provided.
- Shipment not shown correctly in UI when only mandatory fields are filled.
- “orderConfirmLineBySupplier” tasks triggered by the event “OrderChangesProposalRejectedByBuyer” should be Exceptions instead of Notification Tasks.
- Buyers can selected lines in the order detail page which are in progress because of a “buyer request”
- Open Buyer request differences are not shown in the Order header detail page.
Functional release notes for March 2022
- As Tradecloud, I want to have an April Fool’s / Easter Egg in our portal for 2021
- As company I don’t want all users get an email notification when a unassigned task is created.
- As a user I want to recover my account with Backup codes when I lose my phone
- As integrated supplier, I want to send order response lines with charge lines via the supplier API so I can accept or propose changes for those lines
- As a user I want to filter tasks per module.
- Removed users cannot be invited/created automatically by the SSO flow.
Functional release notes for February 2022
- When migrating legacy orders I want to verify if buyer and supplier exist on Tradecloud One
- As integrated supplier, I want to know if my shipment despatch advice could be processed
- As a portal supplier, I want to accept / reject order lines with charge lines
- As a portal supplier, I want to see charge lines in the portal and be able to propose changes to it.
- As buyer ERP I want to send charge lines to TC
- Charge lines are deleted when a supplier does a bulk request
- New users have to refresh or open the company page to view orders and get a generated avatar.
- OrderLinesConfirmedBySupplier don’t close related orderConfirmLineBySupplier tasks automatically
- Support & superuser don’t see “My company” when clicking on the profile picture
Functional release notes for January 2022
- As a portal user I want to see why a line is “in progress”
- Give insight in who has to do something
- As Tradecloud I want to post connector messages to the activity stream
- Makes it clear to users why an an order is not updated in the ERP system when an error occurs
- As SCI buyer I want to send dimensions related to an item in my order message
- As Chinese Tradecloud portal user I want to reliably download documents
- Workaround for the Chinees firewall.
- Supplier (inconsistent) confirmed line is ignored when copying order line row to delivery schedule position during migration
- Paging in the Network page is broken
- Destination filter does not show all destinations
- LastUpdatedAt field not updated for OrderDocumentEvents
Functional release notes for December 2021
- As buyer I want to send forecast orders to TC, so my suppliers are aware of the goods I want to order in the coming period.
- Introduction of different order types.
- As a buyer I want to receive webhook triggers from TC when a dispatch advice is created or updated
- As admin, I want to invite some user that has the “removed” status.
- As supplier I want to be able to propose/reopen lines with negative quantities.
- Workaround to process return orders
- As non-portal buyer, I want that supplier proposals & reopen request are confirmed automatically.
- As buyer, I want to attached documents via the /order API are downloadable for suppliers users.
- As legacy buyer I want to copy order line row to delivery schedule position during migration.
- Despatch advice message with unknown purchaseOrder are discarded.
Functional release notes for November 2021
- As TC I want to enrich dispatch advices with order data
- Makes it easier for supplier to announce dispatch advices
- As SCI connector user I want to provide order line properties.
- Extended the supported fields in the SCI connector (ISAH connector)
- As a ERP user I want a URL link in my ERP system to the order in the TC portal
- Makes it easy for users to open an order (line) out of the ERP system.
- As portal user I want to set my preferred language in my user profile
- The Tradecloud portal supports now multiple languages
- As company I want to identify other companies based on GLN number
- As a buyer I want to approve/reject multiple change proposals within one order in the order detail page.
- Avoid duplicate request on orders and orderline table page
- total order count cannot count beyond 10.000 order lines
- As Exact connector user, I want that the correct delivery line is set to Delivered, when I splitting an order line.
- “Focus on exceptions” banner on the login page overlaps the login dialog when screen height is <700
- later added delivery schedule positions are not shown in the reopen request dialog on the orders page.
- Order line numbering is not correct when no leading zeros are used
- Supplier users are not authorized to reject a line anymore from the order detail page.
- Inactive users are shown in the “assign a contact” dialog while no order can be assigned to them.
- Document names with a “.” are cut off at the dot, when uploaded via the portal.
Functional release notes for October 2021
- As TC I want to receive dispatch advices via the shipment API
- Makes it possible to electronically send dispatch advice as a supplier to Tradecloud.
- As portal supplier I want to update delivery line logistical statuses in bulk
- As product manager I want to map a legacy company on another Tradecloud One company in order to migrate properly
- Makes it more easy for customers to migrate from Tradecloud version 3.0 to Tradecloud version 4.0 “Tradecloud One”
- As integrated buyer, I want to know if an order (response) can successfully be processed by Tradecloud
- As product management I want to migrate per supplier
- Makes it possible to migrate individual suppliers to the new release, so migration can be done more fine-grained
- Long item names make the “bulk logistical status update” dialog looks not good.
- Reason field on line level is not implemented for the supplier api
- Lines:deliverySchedule positions are reordered based on `date` when an order line is approved/accepted, and because of the a delivery line is set to Delivered
- Sometimes the “SCI credentials set” is not visible, a hard refresh is needed to make it visible again
Functional release notes for September 2021
- General Internationalization (i18n) for portal
- Multiple languages can be supported now in the portal.
- As a company admin and superuser, I want to remove a user via the portal
- As buyer I want that delivery lines are updated to “Delivered” when updating the delivery history of an order line
- Activity proposal/reopen request comparison in portal does not take purchase unit quantity into account
- Reopen request changes are not shown in the order line overview
Functional release notes for August 2021
- As a portal user, I want to see how many attempts I have left to login and see the time for how long I am banned if my last attempt failed.
- As buyer, I want to mark delivery lines as delivered via the delivery line status
- Makes it possible to mark order lines that are split as Delivered per split line
- Order (line) logistical status not correct when issuing an order with all delivery lines with ReadyToShip status.
Functional release notes for July 2021
- As a CSV export user I want to export the human readable company name instead of the TC companyId
- As a user I want to see delivery schedule logistics changes in the activity stream
- As a portal supplier I want to see the order total amount so I can verify it.
- As a supplier I want to download a CSV file with only the data i’m interested in of the orders.
- As integrated company I want my ERP to know who is the contact person of the other party of an PO.
- As a buyer integrator I want to merge a new buyer delivery schedule position into the order line & confirmed delivery schedule’s
- A delivery schedule position is required in order to update the logistical status of a delivery line
- As supplier I want to add an ETD (Estimated Time of Departure) when change delivery line statuses to Shipped.
- As buyer I want to see order lines receive the logistical status ”Shipped” when they have the status “shipped” in my ERP system.
- Unconfirmed, completed AND delivered lines whereof the completion will be reverted will not update the logistical header status.
- SyncOrder should not overwrite order lines and delivery lines, but merge
Functional release notes for June 2021
- As ERP system, I want to be updated via the webhook connector when a contact of an order is (re)assigned.
- update your ERP system when an contact is changed within Tradecloud
- As portal user I want that TC maps SCSN unit codes to human readable unit names
- As buyer I want particular order lines to become proposals when accepted by the supplier
- As a buyer I want to reopen Completed lines.
- As portal user, I want to (Re)assign orders to users
- As buyer I want that suppliers can set logistical status using the portal – BASIC
- As buyer I want to cancel lines by removing them from the order update
- As legacy customer I want that migrated legacy orders to only overwrite TC One orders when the order is not changed in TC One
- Later added lines do not trigger an “await confirmation” task
- Some lines do not have a delivery schedule after the release of “basic logistical status”
- Acknowledge & conversation tasks are not reassigned when the contact of the related order header is updated.
Functional release notes for May 2021
- As a portal user, I want to see how many attempts I have left to login and see the time for how long I am banned if my last attempt failed.
- As buyer I want to send the supplier contact with my order
- Makes it possible to suggest a supplier contact, so only this person will receive email notifications about that order
- As integrated partner I would like to use a polling integration pattern for updated orders
- Makes it easier for “outdated” ERP systems to integrate with Tradecloud.
- The portal shows be default 2 decimals (.00) when the priceUnitQuantity > 1
Functional release notes for April 2021
- As an SSO user I want to change my profile in Tradecloud.
- As a supplier I want to see my sales order number (if exist) in the Task header
- As portal supplier, I want to have contact filters, so I can filter orders that are linked to a specific contact.
- When the buyer only sends a gross price, then TC should fill 0% discount in the supplier request dialog.
- This feature reduces the actions a supplier must do when proposing or requesting changes.
- As a Buyer I want to be able to Complete lines that are still In progress
- As a supplier I want to see the first delivery date on order and line levels
- Makes it possible to see and filter on delivery dates on the order (line) overview page.
- As integrated company I want to have a dedicated orderLine field reserved for specifying inspection companies
- Makes it easier for supplier to integrate and send order confirmations automatically.
- As a buyer integrator I want to use basic authentication when uploading and downloading documents
- Makes It easier for buyers to integrate with Tradecloud
- As integration partner I need separate webhook URLs for OrderEvents versus OrderDocumentEvents
- Makes It easier for buyers to integrate with Tradecloud
- As buyer company I want to send order lines receipts using a dedicated /order/delivery event based API
- Activity proposal/reopen request comparison in portal does not take changes in currencies into account.
- The counts of the process & logistical status on the order line overview don’t interact with each other.
- Several minor SCI connector bug fixes
Functional release notes for March 2021
- As a user I want to sort on columns in the order page
- As a portal user I only want to see contacts in the contacts filter, that have orders attached to them.
- As a portal user, I want see the reason why me proposal/reopen request is rejected in the task header.
- As a admin user want to update an account number of an existing connection
- As user I want to be acknowledged when a document is attached to an order or order line
- As a buyer, only able to process gross price and discount in my ERP, I want to calculate and save the confirmed gross price of supplier reopen requests
- As an integrated supplier I want to reopen confirmed orders via the supplier API
- As user I want to see basic metrics on the dashboard page.
- As user I want to be acknowledged when I need to perform some action outside the TC platform.
- SCI Connector unable to replay events for integration settings
- Re-invite button in the Teams page is broken, no popup shown when you click on the button.
- Implement per-buyer-supplier authentication and persistence of configured credentials
- Logging in not possible for SSO users that are redirected to Azure and then go back to the login page.
Functional release notes for February 2021
- Support SSO for Azure AD users
- Single Sign-On is now supported for companies that use Azure Active Directory as an identity and access management system.
- As a user, I want that contacts in the Orders & Tasks page are sorted alphabetically
- As an integrated supplier, I want to process reopen requests by the buyer in my ERP instead of Tradecloud
- It is now possible to respond to a reopen request out of your ERP system, this can reduces the actions you have to do in case of a reopen request as an integrated supplier.
- Show initials in the portal as profile picture when a user does not have set a profile picture yet.
- As a buyer with ISAH as ERP, I want to send orders to Tradecloud via the SCI connector
- As a buyer with ISAH as ERP, I want to receive order responses from Tradecloud via the SCI connector
- Tradecloud now supports a Connector that makes it easier for buyers that use ISAH to connect with Tradecloud.
- As an SSO user, I am logged out when the browser is closed for 10 minutes
Functional release notes for January 2021
- As a portal user, I want that filters counts interact in a more user-friendly way.
- Filter counts on the Orders page are now interactive (like most consumer webshops)
- As a user, I want that my filter settings are saved also if I log out
- Selected filters are now saved in the local storage of your device, so the filters will automatically be set if you visit the portal again.
- As a portal user, I want to search order(line)s on multiple order fields
- More about this feature here
- Count related to the contact filters are incomplete
- Indicators do not work when an order is issued for the first time.
- A supplier can (bulk) select in progress lines when a buyer reopen request is Open
Functional release notes for December 2020
- As a Contact person, I want to see myself in the tasks header.
- You can see now how is assigned to a task in the task header itself.
- As portal supplier, I want to do bulk reopen request on the order header page.
- More about this feature here
- As an integration user I don’t want to send my TC companyId in my messages
- This will make it easier to integrate your system with Tradecloud, read more about integration in our API manual
- As TC I want to make it possible to influence the status of an order (line) when only identifiers are known.
- This can for example be used when your ERP cannot cancel orders but only delete them.
- Company search box gives incorrect suggestions in some cases.
- Suppliers cannot accept/reject/propose lines that are rejected by the supplier and reissued by the buyer.