Are you a starter, do you have a few years of work experience, or are you ready for a new challenge? Then we like to invite you to join the Tradecloud team.
As a Customer Success Specialist you will be the driving force behind maintaining our customer base and you will be responsible for talking to and helping our customers. In addition, you will also test functional software. Our team is looking for an enthusiastic professional with at least a year of service experience, preferably in software products and/ or services. We see this function as a trainee position where you continue to grow after 1-2 years towards sales, project management or software tester.
Tradecloud is a scale-up in the Yes!Delft incubator and is growing fast. At Tradecloud we want to solve the biggest challenge in B2B trade and production: speed. Manual work with low value and little visibility outside the company walls leads to a low reaction speed. Buyers spend too much time on manual order processing and do not know the exact status of their orders. Suppliers do not know the forecasts of their customers and have to confirm each order line manually. All this leads to a lot of waste of time and resources.
We started our business when we saw that most companies are currently quite efficient internally, but externally there is no real cooperation. The communication with customers and suppliers still contains a lot of paper, e-mails and manual work. Companies will not survive if they do not increase their time-to-market and production flexibility. We believe that technology, AI and big data analysis can solve this problem and be a strategic tool for process innovation.
Our customers are sustainable innovative companies from the top of the manufacturing industry such as Gazelle, Quooker, Nooteboom trailers, ERIKS and many others.
Our motto: #FocusOnExceptions #ZeroWaste
What Tradecloud offers:
- We believe that employees mainly leave when they no longer learn. Our goal is to provide an environment in which you learn every day and are challenged
- Work in the YES!Delft incubator, a high-tech start-up environment full of young entrepreneurial people
- Work at an innovative, high-tech and international company
- Guidance of experienced entrepreneurs
- Join the Tradecloud events, just like the YES!Delft events, drinks and BBQ
What Tradecloud is looking for:
- HBO work and thinking level (eg in commerical or business direction)
- Proactive character
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of B2B processes and ERP software is a must
- Communicative verry skilled
- You are self-managing and can manage your own projects
- You are not afraid of targets and use feedback for development
- Speed is very important to us. This applies to building products and helping customers
- You speak and write Dutch and English
- You have an EU passport
- Only salaried employment
Send an e-mail to our HR Manager –M: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call to: 085 401 9760
- Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated