Connect as a Supplier
Do you want to collaborate with your customers via the Tradecloud platform? Or do you want to propose to your customer to improve the order process via Tradecloud? In both cases we will gladly help you so that you can quickly digitize your order processes.
Starting with the platform is easy and fast. Tradecloud is the largest b2b network in industry and trade. Connect to the platform and get direct access to your customer’s orders. Our Customer Success department offers guidance in connection with the platform. For questions you can always contact us.
Fill out the form or call us for questions or a registration.
- Sell more, with less effort
- Automate your operational sales
- Realize customer loyalty
- Find new customers in the Tradecloud network
- Start free
How does it work?
Working via the Tradecloud platform is easy:
- Your customer invites you as a new Tradecloud user. You will receive an e-mail to activate your account.
- After activation of your account you are ready to receive orders from your customer in the Tradecloud platform.
- Confirm or change the order by quantity, date and / or price. If necessary, give an explanation or reason for the deviation.
- Adjustments you make in the Tradecloud platform are automatically processed in your customer’s ERP system.
- Both you and your customer are now looking at the same order details
- Communicate directly with your customer via chat from the portal. Communication is always transparent and related to an order.
- A clear process and a satisfied customer!
- Ask your customer to invite you if you have not already received an invitation for the platform
- Choose how you want to integrate your ERP system with Tradecloud to receive orders and send confirmations automatically
- Contact Tradecloud for a subscription
- We will get you up and running asap
We have developed various standard ERP connectors.
Standard ERP connectors are available for SAP, MS Dynamics NAV, Exact, Ridder and MKG. More information
Tradecloud works as SaaS software in the cloud. The data is securely stored at Digital Ocean in Amsterdam. Look at this page for our security policy.
Yes, you can use our API link for free. Look here for more information about API.
Yes, documentation is available.
Telephone: +31 85 401 9760 or email: email@example.com.
A transaction is an order line, shipment line or invoice line. An update or confirmation is not a new transaction.
“There is a lot less manual work and you need to make fewer corrections. I also expect less credit notes because there are fewer uncertainties with this way of working. We’ve stopped emailing and ordering by mail.”