For connecting Suppliers to the Tradecloud platform
What is it?
The Tradecloud CSV connector is a service that runs on the server of the supplier and automatically import and exports files to and from the Tradecloud platform. This files are exported/imported in a fixed CSV format that can be used for processing in the ERP system of the supplier.
- Orders from the customer to the supplier, via Tradecloud
- Order-confirmations from the supplier to the customer, via Tradecloud
- See example file
- Please fill this checklist for the alignment of processes between buyer and supplier: https://www.tradecloud1.com/en/supplier-onboarding-checklist/
- And send the answers to Tradecloud
- Windows Server
- A shared Windows server to install the connector as a Windows service
- A Windows account for the service to run with read/write rights
- .NET framework
- .NET 4.5 or higher
- Internet access via TCP/IP poort 5670 (ZeroMQ protocol is used)