Tradecloud One 2019 Release
Tradecloud One is the successor of the previous Tradecloud version and has some big improvements that were made based on customer input.
- Improved UI
- Easily search, find and connect with buyers or suppliers (Linkedin style)
- Integrate your ERP with multiple buyers or suppliers via one interface
- Actionable insights, supply chain analytics and exception management
- Advanced modules for Orders, Shipments and Forecasts
- Real time supply chain chat and activity stream
- Faster, more scalable and secure
Home page with Activity stream
The homepage now has a real time activity stream that shows all events in your supply chain plus some basic metrics.
In Tradecloud One all activities, actions, communications or updates are ‘events’ that are logged and can be shown in the activity stream.
Purchase / Sales Orders
The Order overview and order details screen are still in place but have been re-designed for improved functionality.
- You can select the view for Orders or Order lines
- Statuses have been improved (see below)
- The user can select what columns to show
- Easy sorting of lines
Order detail page:
- Status bar at the top that shows the status of the order line
- Improved layout
- Order header with lines below
- Activity stream below about this specific order
- The possibility to communicate between buyer and seller
Order line detail:
- Status bar with the status of the Order line
- Action buttons for the workflow
- Improved layout for showing buyer / supplier details
- Clear visibility of proposed changes from the supplier to the buyer (in orange)
Tasks / workflow / communication
The communication and workflow functionality has been combined in one Task screen.
This function combines all to do’s for a user.
Supply chain metrics
All detailed metrics have been combined in one page with all relevant metrics.
Changes compared to the previous release
To make the changes above required us to rethink some decisions from the past and set up some processes a little differently than that they were. This all to make the product better and to add new functionality quicker.
- Confirm PO’s by the Buyer
Solution: confirming by buyer feature is not available in the new release because of traceability and security reasons
Alternative: Suppliers must be active on the portal. In the new release you can see who actually confirmed, all activities are logged in the activity stream
- Buyer may mark order lines as received
Current functionality: The buyer may mark order lines as received. (default this setting is off)
New solution: Not yet planned in the new release, will be part of the new Shipment module
- Buyer may cancel order(lines). Displays cancel button in the portal
Current functionality: Buyer may cancel order(lines) manually. Displays cancel button in the portal. (default this setting is off)
New solution: Not yet planned in the new release
Alternative: cancel via ERP integration
- Cancel PO with quantity zero
Current functionality: a purchase order line having first some requested quantity, when updating requested quantity to zero, this will cancel the line.
Enabled for: ERP systems not having an explicit cancel feature)
New solution: canceling is the responsibility of the buyer/supplier integration or ERP system. A cancel command may be used on order or line level in the order or order response message.
- Split lines by supplier
Current functionality: supplier may split purchase order lines (default false)
New solution: proposing a delivery schedule is a standard feature for the supplier
- Split lines numbering
Current functionality: line code strategy for split lines. Default do not generate a code or increaseLastNumber
New solution: the position number of a new scheduled line will be empty, and if needed, should be created by the buyer’s integration or ERP system
- Archive orders
Current functionality: Buyer may manually archive order lines. Displays archive button in the portal POL detail page (default false).
New platform: archived is replaced by order/line completed status, on which you can filter, in the Orders. Completing is the responsibility of the buyer integration or ERP system. A complete command may be used on order or line level in the order message. A complete order/line feature is not available in the portal.