Angular Portal Developer (Delft / remote)
Are you a Angular Portal Developer? Then we would like to invite you to join the Tradecloud DevOps team, located at YES!Delft, a leading complex tech incubator.
Our team uses the latest software architecture such as microservices, event-driven and CQRS and the latest technologies like Angular, Typescript, ngrx / rxjs and material-design. We use Continuous Delivery, which means we release per feature. The Portal source code integration and deployment are fully automated using Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Mesos and Marathon.
As a Angular Portal Developer you will join the Tradecloud DevOps team and extend the Tradecloud Portal with new features like the Supply Chain Network, real-time Activity Stream and Supply Chain Metrics. Think real-time LinkedIn and Slack for the supply chain.
What Tradecloud offers:
- Become part of the DevOps team and develop in Angular and Typescript
- Work at YES!Delft in a high-tech, start-up culture, surrounded by young entrepreneurial minded people
- Receive coaching from an experienced CTO
- Work on an innovative, growing SaaS platform with an international company
- Apply innovative concepts such as ngrx / rxjs store and websockets
- 32 to 40 hours per week
- Working remotely full-time is an option
- The salary will depend on your experience, productivity and quality
What Tradecloud is looking for:
- Passionate developer with interests in innovative architecture and technology
- A smart, getting things done type developer
- Driven to bring and maintain working software in production
- Design skills are a big pro
- Experience with Jenkins, Ansible, Docker and Mesos/Marathon is a pro
- Work on site in Delft, the Netherlands or remote
- You will be on the Tradecloud payroll, only salaried employment, no contractors
- You have an EU passport, no MVV visa sponsorship
- Good English or Dutch communication skills
We believe that employees mainly leave when they no longer learn. Our goal is to provide an environment in which you learn every day and are challenged.
Send an email to our HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call to: 085 401 9760
- Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.