Connect as a Supplier
Do you want to collaborate with your customers via the Tradecloud platform? Or do you want to propose to your customer to improve the order process via Tradecloud? In both cases we will gladly help you so that you can quickly digitize your order processes.
Starting with the platform is easy and fast. Tradecloud is the largest b2b network in industry and (technical) wholesale. Connect to the platform and get direct access to your customer’s orders. Our Customer Success department offers guidance in connection with the platform. For questions you can always contact us.
Fill out the form or call us for questions or a registration.
- Sell more, with less effort
- Automate your operational sales
- Realize customer loyalty
- Find new customers in the Tradecloud network
- Start free
How does it work?
Working via the Tradecloud platform is easy:
- Your customer invites you as a new Tradecloud user. You will receive an e-mail to activate your account.
- After activation of your account you are ready to receive orders from your customer in the Tradecloud platform.
- Confirm or change the order by quantity, date and / or price. If necessary, give an explanation or reason for the deviation.
- Adjustments you make in the Tradecloud platform are automatically processed in your customer’s ERP system.
- Both you and your customer are now looking at the same order details
- Communicate directly with your customer via chat from the portal. Communication is always transparent and related to an order.
- A clear process and a satisfied customer!
- Ask your customer to invite you if you have not already received an invitation for the platform
- Choose how you want to integrate your ERP system with Tradecloud to receive orders and send confirmations automatically
- Contact Tradecloud for a subscription
- We will get you up and running asap
+31 – 85 – 401 97 60
Yes, if you connect more than 1 customer you need to move to the enterprise model. Only in this model we can assure that you have 1 connection and 1 dashboard for multiple customers and that you take fully advantage of the platform.
We have shown that it works and provides value for one customer so now we can together promote the solution in the whole market and expand your business, the enterprise model enables this.
Yes. Contracts are for paying one year in advance. We have noticed that if users tend to look a year ahead are more successful and long-term success is our goal.
A transaction is e.g. an order line, an invoice line or a shipment line. An order confirmation or update is not a new transaction.
“There is a lot less manual work and you need to make fewer corrections. I also expect less credit notes because there are fewer uncertainties with this way of working. We’ve stopped emailing and ordering by mail.”