Using the portal is 100% free.
Real time ERP integration requires a subscription.
- The basic solution to receive & confirm orders
- For connecting to customers via the portal
- Up to 100 messages / month
- For connecting max. 1 customer
- €0,23 for each additional message
- Up to 500 messages / month
- For connecting 1-4 customers
- €0,21 for each additional message
- Up to 2000 messages / month
- For connecting 5 or more customers
- €0,18 for each additional message
Do you have more customers in the manufacturing industry that you would like to connect?
We would love to work together, see here for the details.
Set up fees for ERP integration (one-off)
- Technical API Support
- Installation of the CSV connector and acceptance test
iDOC / XML
- Installation of the XML connector and acceptance test
EDI or other
- Installation and configuration of the EDI messages and acceptance test
Yes, there are no added costs as with traditional licence software. The monthly or transaction plans include hosting, maintenance and support.
1 message = 1 order line, 1 shipment line or 1 invoice line (including all possible updates, confirmations or deliveries on this line)
Yes. Contracts are for paying one year in advance. We have noticed that if users tend to look a year ahead are more successful and long-term success is our goal.
Require a proposal?
Leave a message
and we will contact you.
- The subscription includes: connecting to a high performance cloud infrastructure, Technical support, Maintenance of the interface, Product updates, Transaction monitoring and Security monitoring and updates
- The customer is responsible for coordination and project management of the integration
- Time & material hours are invoiced on a monthly basis based on actual hours spent. Fixed price fees are invoiced at start of the project
- The monthly subscription costs are invoiced at start of the project for 12 months upfront
- The set-up fees relate to making a connection to one of your customers (if more work is needed for connecting multiple customers these activities will be invoiced separately)
- The message fee is invoiced on a monthly basis. The quantity of messages in a certain month is calculated based on the total quantity of messages that are send via the Tradecloud platform.
- Additional mapping requirements or support are invoiced at: € 1.100,- per day
- Support tickets are calls to our customer service or emails to email@example.com requesting assistance.
- The terms of payment are 14 days from the invoice date
- Yearly indexing of all amounts can occur according to the CBS consumer price index (CPI).
- The subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term for another 12 months, unless it is cancelled 2 months before with a written notice
- By signing the proposal you accept Tradecloud’s offer and its general terms and conditions. These are enclosed with this proposal and available on: https://www.tradecloud1.com/terms
- Our security policy is available on: https://www.tradecloud1.com/en/security-policy
- The solution can be used as a reference case towards other potential customers
- All prices are excl. VAT unless otherwise stated.