Functional release notes
Functional Release Notes is our monthly update that highlights recent product improvements we’ve made so you can easily stay up to date on what’s new. If you have any questions, please send a mail to Support@tradecloud1.com
Functional release notes for December 2020
- As a Contact person, I want to see myself in the tasks header.
- You can see now how is assigned to a task in the task header itself.
- As portal supplier, I want to do bulk reopen request on the order header page.
- More about this feature here
- As an integration user I don’t want to send my TC companyId in my messages
- This will make it easier to integrate your system with Tradecloud, read more about integration in our API manual
- As TC I want to make it possible to influence the status of an order (line) when only identifiers are known.
- This can for example be used when your ERP cannot cancel orders but only delete them.
- Company search box gives incorrect suggestions in some cases.
- Suppliers cannot accept/reject/propose lines that are rejected by the supplier and reissued by the buyer.