Functional release notes
Functional Release Notes is our monthly update that highlights recent product improvements we’ve made so you can easily stay up to date on what’s new. If you have any questions, please send a mail to Support@tradecloud1.com
Functional release notes for March 2021
- As a user I want to sort on columns in the order page
- As a portal user I only want to see contacts in the contacts filter, that have orders attached to them.
- As a portal user, I want see the reason why me proposal/reopen request is rejected in the task header.
- As a admin user want to update an account number of an existing connection
- As user I want to be acknowledged when a document is attached to an order or order line
- As a buyer, only able to process gross price and discount in my ERP, I want to calculate and save the confirmed gross price of supplier reopen requests
- As an integrated supplier I want to reopen confirmed orders via the supplier API
- As user I want to see basic metrics on the dashboard page.
- As user I want to be acknowledged when I need to perform some action outside the TC platform.
- SCI Connector unable to replay events for integration settings
- Re-invite button in the Teams page is broken, no popup shown when you click on the button.
- Implement per-buyer-supplier authentication and persistence of configured credentials
- Logging in not possible for SSO users that are redirected to Azure and then go back to the login page.
Functional release notes for February 2021
- Support SSO for Azure AD users
- Single Sign-On is now supported for companies that use Azure Active Directory as an identity and access management system.
- As a user, I want that contacts in the Orders & Tasks page are sorted alphabetically
- As an integrated supplier, I want to process reopen requests by the buyer in my ERP instead of Tradecloud
- It is now possible to respond to a reopen request out of your ERP system, this can reduces the actions you have to do in case of a reopen request as an integrated supplier.
- Show initials in the portal as profile picture when a user does not have set a profile picture yet.
- As a buyer with ISAH as ERP, I want to send orders to Tradecloud via the SCI connector
- As a buyer with ISAH as ERP, I want to receive order responses from Tradecloud via the SCI connector
- Tradecloud now supports a Connector that makes it easier for buyers that use ISAH to connect with Tradecloud.
- As an SSO user, I am logged out when the browser is closed for 10 minutes
Functional release notes for January 2021
- As a portal user, I want that filters counts interact in a more user-friendly way.
- Filter counts on the Orders page are now interactive (like most consumer webshops)
- As a user, I want that my filter settings are saved also if I log out
- Selected filters are now saved in the local storage of your device, so the filters will automatically be set if you visit the portal again.
- As a portal user, I want to search order(line)s on multiple order fields
- More about this feature here
- Count related to the contact filters are incomplete
- Indicators do not work when an order is issued for the first time.
- A supplier can (bulk) select in progress lines when a buyer reopen request is Open
Functional release notes for December 2020
- As a Contact person, I want to see myself in the tasks header.
- You can see now how is assigned to a task in the task header itself.
- As portal supplier, I want to do bulk reopen request on the order header page.
- More about this feature here
- As an integration user I don’t want to send my TC companyId in my messages
- This will make it easier to integrate your system with Tradecloud, read more about integration in our API manual
- As TC I want to make it possible to influence the status of an order (line) when only identifiers are known.
- This can for example be used when your ERP cannot cancel orders but only delete them.
- Company search box gives incorrect suggestions in some cases.
- Suppliers cannot accept/reject/propose lines that are rejected by the supplier and reissued by the buyer.