RFQ module – Features
Note: this module is still in progress which means features can be added or removed from the list. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Send RFQ to Tradecloud
- Send all your RFQ’s to Tradecloud via one connection.
- Link purchases to RFQ’s.
- Tradecloud distributes the RFQ’s to the correct supplier.
- Suppliers receive a task when RFQ’s are created or updated.
Receive quotations from Tradecloud
- Suppliers can submit quotes manually in the portal (free).
- Buyers will receive a task when all selected suppliers have submitted a quotation or the RFQ period has expired.
- Buyers can select which quotation is preferred and should be sent to the ERP.
Real-time insight in RFQ statuses
The Tradecloud one portal provides real-time insight into the statuses of RFQ’s for buyers as well as suppliers.
- RFQ statuses;
- Issued > The supplier has not yet submitted a quote.
- Submitted > The supplier has submitted a quote.
- Rejected > The supplier has rejected the RFQ.
- Closed > RFQ period has expired.
Communicate in context
- Communicate efficiently and transparent which your suppliers about RFQ’s in the portal.
- Communication is logged centrally in the RFQ detail page in the portal.
- All coworkers have insight into all communication.
- Receive a task when a message is sent by your supplier.
Attach documents to RFQ’s
- Suppliers as well as buyers can attach documents to RFQ’s.
- Additional information about documents can be added during the attaching process.
- Documents can be attached via the portal as well as via the connection.
Insight in the history of every RFQ
- Every RFQ has its own activity stream. In this steam, every action related to the RFQ is logged.
- Activities can be:
- A creation of an RFQ.
- A status change of an RFQ.
- A message that is sent related to an RFQ.
- A document that is attached to an RFQ.
Receive tasks when human input is needed
- Receive email notifications when tasks are created.
- Determine the frequency of email notifications.
- Tasks are created when:
- Messages related to an RFQ are sent.
- All Suppliers have submitted a quote related to an RFQ.
- RFQ period has expired.
Ideas for the next version
If you are interested in one of these features, please late this know by voting on the topic on our roadmap.
- Internal communication about RFQs.
- Mentioning users in messages.
- Attaching a document to a message.
Features we will not support
- Sending RFQs to not connected companies.
- Sending RFQs to companies that do not have a Tradecloud account yet.
- Converting RFQs into purchase orders within the portal.