We’re building a top-shelf Supply Chain Platform for a fast-growing market, helping our customers to quickly switch gears in rapidly changing world.
ARE YOU IN?
The Tradecloud DevOps team is looking for a Scala developer that likes to work with the latest technologies and is eager to learn!
Our team uses the latest software architecture such as micro services, event-driven, event-sourcing, actor model, CQRS and DDD.
Our tech stack contains the latest technologies like Scala, Akka (Actors, Streams and Persistence), Golang, Kafka, Cassandra and Elasticsearch.
We use Continuous Delivery and our source code integration, testing and deployment are fully automated using Jenkins, Ansible and Docker. We are currently migrating from Mesos to Kubernetes.
As a backend developer you will be part of the Tradecloud DevOps team and help us extend the Tradecloud Platform with new features like the Supply Chain Network, real-time Activity Stream and Supply Chain Metrics.
Think real-time LinkedIn and Slack for the supply chain. You will be responsible for safeguarding the performance, availability, scalability and security of the platform.
Additionally, we are internally implementing an MVP for Artificial Intelligence for our Supply Chain Platform, which all members of the DevOps team can work on.
What Tradecloud offers:
- Be part of the DevOps team and develop microservices in Scala and Golang
- Work remote or at YES!Delft in a high-tech, start-up culture, surrounded by young entrepreneurial minded people
- Receive coaching from our CTO and Tech Lead.
- An environment where people get space to learn and are challenged on a daily basis
- Work on an innovative, fast-growing SaaS platform with an international team
- Apply innovative concepts such as microservices, event-driven and event-sourcing
- Join Scala conferences and events, just like the YES!Delft events, drinks and BBQ (once corona-measures are lifted)
- 32 to 40 hours per week
- Working full-time remotely in the EU is an option
- The salary market-confirm will depend on your experience, productivity and quality
What Tradecloud is looking for:
- Passionate developer with interests in innovative architecture and technology
- A smart, getting things done type of developer
- Driven to bring and maintain working, performant and maintainable software in production
- Several years experience with Scala or similar languages and Git
- Experience with Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker or Kubernetes is preferred
- Experience in microservices, event-driven, event sourcing and actor model
- You will be on the Tradecloud payroll, only salaried employment, no contractors
- You have an EU passport, no MVV visa sponsorship
- Good English communication skills are required, our team consist of people in The Netherlands and Ukraine.
Are you interested in a job at Tradecloud? Send an e-mail to our CTO: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call us at: +31 (0) 85 401 9760
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.