Scala Backend Developer (Delft / remote)
Are you a Scala developer? Then we would like to invite you to join the Tradecloud DevOps team located at YES!Delft, a leading complex tech incubator.
Our team uses the latest software architecture such as micro services, event-driven, event-sourcing, actor model, CQRS and DDD. We are using latest technologies like Scala, Akka, Golang, Kafka, Cassandra and Elasticsearch. We use Continuous Delivery, which means we release per feature. The source code integration, testing and deployment are fully automated using Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Mesos and Marathon. As a backend developer you will join the Tradecloud DevOps team and extend the Tradecloud Platform with new features like the Supply Chain Network, real-time Activity Stream and Supply Chain Metrics. Think real-time LinkedIn and Slack for the supply chain. You will be responsible for managing the best performance, availability, scalability and security of the platform.
What Tradecloud offers:
- Become part of the DevOps team and develop microservices in Scalaand Golang
- Work at YES!Delft in a high-tech, start-up culture, surrounded by young entrepreneurial minded people
- Receive coaching from an experienced CTO and lead backend developer
- Work on an innovative, growing SaaS platform with an international company
- Apply innovative concepts such as microservices, event-driven and event-sourcing
- Join Scala conferences and events, just like the YES!Delft events, drinks and BBQ
- 32 to 40 hours per week
- Working full-time remotely in Europe is an option
- The salary will depend on your experience, productivity and quality
What Tradecloud is looking for:
- Passionate developer with interests in innovative architecture and technology
- A smart, getting things done type developer
- Driven to bring and maintain working software in production
- Several years experience with Scala or similar languages
- Experience with Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Mesos are a pro
- Experience in microservices, event-driven, event sourcing and actor model
- Work on site in Delft, the Netherlands or remote
- You will be on the Tradecloud payroll, only salaried employment, no contractors
- You have an EU passport, no MVV visa sponsorship
- Good English or Dutch communication skills
We believe that employees mainly leave when they no longer learn. Our goal is to provide an environment in which you learn every day and are challenged.
Send an e-mail to our HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call to: 085 401 9760
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.